Categories | Getting Things Done
GTD Connect is David’s members-only website. Ordinarily there’s a monthly fee of $40 (based on an annual subscription) but right now – if you act quickly – you can get a free fourteen day trial of GTD Connect with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Even if you read GTDtimes religiously, you’ve never seen a GTD resource with as much information as you’ll find on GTD Connect. Here’s a sample:
- The world’s largest collection of GTD multimedia content (audio, video and text), with more added on a regular basis.
- Sixteen Getting Started Modules (video and audio) delivered right to your email inbox.
- Exclusive videos of David’s coaching and insights.
- An extensive collection of essays on topics from managing email to prioritizing and goal setting.
- Interviews with leading productivity experts, technology gurus and leaders in business, education and non-profit organizations.
- Member forums where you can learn from and share with others – about technology, work life mix, implementing GTD – whatever is on your mind.
- Weekly reminders and reinforcement pushed directly to your email, when and where you ask for it.
- Social networking features that can help you to find other GTD Connect members in your city or state.
Eight times a year you’ll also receive an audio CD delivered to your door (and available as a download) entitled, “In Conversation”; David’s interviews with leading thinkers and achievers who are part of the GTD network. You’ll benefit from rich conversations with successful people Getting Things Done.
Connect members also get 25% off the price of any David Allen seminar and 10% of lots of merchandise from The David Allen Company Online Store.
If you want to try GTD Connect for free don’t waste a minute. Visit this special page and sign up for you free trial subscription!