Categories | Best Practices of GTD | David Allen | Getting Started | Getting Things Done | GTD Toolbox | Implementation
For whatever paper filing you still have that hasn’t gone digital yet, here are tips from David Allen for setting up your paper filing system.
- Keep general reference files at arms’ reach.
- Have lots of fresh folders at hand.
- Avoid the unnecessary complication of color-coding your files.
- Label your files with an automatic labeler. This is faster for one-off labels than printing from your computer.
- Get comfortable filing even a single piece of paper that you might want to refer to later.