Categories | David Allen | Events | Getting Started | Getting Things Done | Implementation | Inspiration | Training
This fall David Allen will be presenting his “Making It All Work” seminar in San Francisco and London. This is a great opportunity to enjoy David’s entertaining and inspiring approach to GTD education.
What you’ll learn:
- How to get immediate control of “current reality”
- How to keep track of the total inventory of your commitments, including examples from David’s personal system
- What decisions are critical to make, about what, and when
- Why most “personal management systems” don’t work
- How to evaluate the best tools to use to stay in control
- Why organizational issues are often personal process issues
- Why it’s so challenging to really change the simplest habits, and the secret key to make it easier
- How to use procrastination to your advantage
- How to continually self-consult to get back “on your game”
- How to install simple tricks that create profound results
You can find out more about the seminar by clicking here.